Custom reports provide a way of keeping track of specific information the chapter deems necessary to keep track of over a period.
- Examples of custom reports are badge numbers, member t-shirt sizes, payment plan members, and templates for address labels. Custom reports can be shared so they are viewable by Vault users with Manage-Billing access or kept private for personal use.
In order to make Custom Reports, complete the following steps:
- Go to Billing menu > Reports section > Custom Reports
- Click “New Custom Report”
- Select choices under “Select Filter Criteria.”
- Filter criteria allow you to limit the report to members who meet the criteria selected. To include all members, continue to the next step.
- Select choices under “Select Display Fields.”
- Click “Next” to move on to the next step.
- Type the “Report Name” as well as a description if applicable.
- Select whether this report will be shared or kept private for personal use.
- Click “Save and Finish.”
Note: The criteria, rather than the resulting data for this report will be saved. When the report is referenced in the future, the display results will be based on current data on that day.