The Billing Activity Summary details member transactions and OmegaFi account register activity within the selected date range. The report is located under the Billing menu > Reports section. Select a date range and click “Submit” to generate the report. The report can export to pdf and Excel. Each section includes:
- Section 1: Member Balances is a list of all members with totals for their Opening Balance, amount ‘Billed’, ‘Payments’, ‘Credits’, and their ‘Ending Balance’.
- Section 2: Member Transaction Summary has two sub-sections: 1.) Credits and Payments and 2.) Debits. Each is grouped by transaction Description and Income/Expense Account with totals for each and a subtotal for the section.
- Section 3: Collections Activity includes all transactions when members are turned over to collections, collections balance adjustments, and payments.
- Section 4: OmegaFi Account Register Detail is an account history of payments received, OmegaFi service fees, and funds distribution.
- Section 5: OmegaFi Account Register Summary is grouped by description and has totals for each.