To add, modify or remove Vault access, click the Gear Icon at the top right of the screen and select 'Vault Users'.
- To ADD a new Vault user, select the 'Add User' button.
- To MODIFY a current user's access, select the pencil icon in the user list.
- To REMOVE a current user's access, select the trash can icon in the user list.
Important items to note:
- To give new Vault access to a collegiate member, they first must be on your member roster. See How to add New Member for more information.
- If you want to update a collegiate member's billing status to INACTIVE, you must first remove their Vault access. See How to Update Billing Statuses for more information.
- To give new Vault access to an advisor or non-member, (aka "contact"), they first must be added to your contact list. See How to add a Contact for more information.
When updating a user's access, you must select a permission level for each section of Vault. Then, select the "Submit" button to save your changes. See What are Vault's permission levels? for more information.