The Billing Overview displays an overview of charges scheduled for a particular term (winter, spring, summer, fall), according to Cycle, Billing Type, transaction Description, and Account. The following is a description of each section of the Billing Overview:
Billing Cycles displays the cycle's name (winter, spring, summer, fall) and year, the specific cycles, important dates (as described below), and if 'Late Fees' apply.
- The 'Bill On' date is the date that charges assess to member accounts. The charges are pending and editable.
- The 'Statement On' date is the day statements generate and we mail to members.
- The 'Due Date' is the date payment is due.
- The 'Late After' date is the last day a member can make a payment before their balance ages and the system assesses a late fee to their account.
Scheduled Charges displays a breakdown of the billing cycles by billing group. Each billing group shows a breakdown of charges per description, income account, and the dollar amounts for each cycle.
- Click “Edit Charges” to add or edit charges for each particular billing group.
Billing Options displays your chapter's current late fee and prepayment discount settings.
- We recommend late fees as an incentive for on-time payment, and prepayment discounts as an incentive for early payment.
- Please contact your support team if you have questions, or to change settings.
Billing Summary displays a summary of your chapters' billing for the current term by billing group, transaction description, and income account. The billing group and transaction description show a further breakdown of charges per cycle.
* Note: Also from this page, you may create a Billing report. To do so, select ‘Export’ and then ‘PDF.’